Friday, November 20, 2020

DreadTober 2020 Participants Gallery

 



The forge fires of DreadTober 2020 have been well and truly quenched! With Blogger acquiring a glitch that prevented new pages from being published, I have been sitting on this post for a while. Tonight, though, I have finally been able to make the DreadTober 2020 Participants page visible to everyone; our efforts have been safely immortalised! 

I have posted as many final shots there as I thought was appropriate, but if for some reason I have missed something, let me know in the comments. Dave Weston even managed to finish his Tyrannofex (only a couple of weeks late; shhhhhhh!!), which is a fitting capstone to the year, I think.

That's it from me for 2020 as well. It has been a pleasure being your curator of projects this year; the talent on display in this community and the camaraderie has been inspiring. It is impossible to know what next year will bring, but I hope to see you all again, re-igniting the forges in 2021.

Kindest regards,

Marc



4 comments:

  1. Thanks Marc for your perseverance and also the nod for my Tfex. I might be a little more clued up next year to a. finish on time and b. help a little more directly with curating everyone's efforts, so we can share the load 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting another awesome Dreadtober! And I feel your pain regarding blogger...

    ReplyDelete