Saturday, October 30, 2021

October DreadLine Approaches!

 


Hi folks,

The deadline for the DreadTober challenge is swiftly approaching, so it is time to put in that big final effort to get your project over the finish line! I will be splitting the final progress across two posts, which I will start assembling on the 1st of November here in Australia. My aim is to be as inclusive as possible, so I will be trying to post shots for as many finished projects as possible.

I also wanted to share with everyone the efforts of Mike Munson from the Warhammer 40K MeWe community. He does an excellent job of making us all feel slow, whenever we have a challenge running in the group. To put it simple, he is a prolific painter of warhammer miniatures! Last year he completed multiple DreadTober projects and this year has been no different. Take a look at some of his finished projects from the past month:



















If you are like me and have been slogging away at completing one Dreadnought this year, I'm sure you will agree that finishing six to this quality is a great effort. Congratulations Mike, you have done a fantastic job! Good luck to you all over the next couple of days, as you add the final touches to your projects. I look forward to seeing them all.




8 comments:

  1. Now that's a guy who enjoys painting dreads! I would've been proud of just getting one of those completed, well done indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I struggle to get a single model done most of the time. I can' even imagine what it would be like to crank out 6.

      Delete
  2. Great work! The Legion of the Damned dreadnought is complete and ready for the emperors service!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent work! I'll be starting the round up once the clock ticks over midnight tonight (everywhere in the world).

      Delete
  3. 6, really? oh yeaahh. I was very proud getting two, but six..
    Well i've added a third one. A sentinel...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Three projects is admirable! I will have to make sure I get a picture of it :-)

      Delete
    2. https://www.instagram.com/p/CVsbeQWtPUJ/

      Delete