Monday, October 31, 2022

October DreadLine Approaches!

 


The deadline for the DreadTober challenge is upon us! It is time to put in that big final effort to complete your project. If you are anything like me, you will be spending the last couple of hours adding the final touches (e.g. painting half the model and the base...).   

I will be splitting the final progress across two posts, which I will start assembling tomorrow, here in Australia. My aim is to be as inclusive as possible, so I will be trying to post shots for as many finished projects as I can. I will also add some progress shots for those who didn't quite make it; all progress is a victory.

Good luck everyone!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to be part of a challenge I actually seem able to finish for once! Looking forward to seeing what the rest of you have done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Won't be long now, I'll be visiting all the different websites and social media profiles over the next 24 hours or so.

      Delete